12 Southern California Christmas Events 2023
You Don’t Want to Miss
1. The Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade is a beloved tradition that features elaborately decorated boats cruising through Newport Harbor.
2. The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa in Riverside is home to the Festival of Lights, a stunning display of over 5 million holiday lights.
3. The Queen Mary in Long Beach hosts a variety of holiday events, including a Christmas tree lighting ceremony and a holiday market.
4. The LA Zoo Lights is a magical nighttime experience that features animal-themed light displays and festive activities.
5. The Sawdust Winter Fantasy in Laguna Beach is a holiday art and craft festival that showcases the work of over 175 artists.
6. The San Diego Bay Parade of Lights is a festive boat parade that takes place on two consecutive Sundays in December.
7. The Holiday Bowl in San Diego is a college football game that takes place on December 28th and features a pre-game parade and other festivities.
8. The Festival Ballet Theatre’s The Nutcracker is a beloved holiday tradition that takes place at the Irvine Barclay Theatre.
9. The Palm Springs Festival of Lights Parade is a festive parade that features floats, marching bands, and Santa Claus himself.
10. The Holiday Ice Rink at Pershing Square in Los Angeles is a popular outdoor ice skating rink that’s open from November to January.
11. The Griffith Park Holiday Train Ride is a festive train ride that takes passengers through a winter wonderland of lights and decorations.
12. The Christmas House Inn & Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga is a historic bed and breakfast that’s decorated for the holidays and offers tours and events throughout the season.
ybor city : a cultural and historic hub in tampa, florida