Best Places to Hike in the United States
1. Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona offers some of the most iconic hiking trails in the world, including the challenging Rim-to-Rim trail.
2. Yosemite National Park in California boasts stunning waterfalls, granite cliffs, and a variety of trails for hikers of all skill levels.
3. Acadia National Park in Maine features rugged coastline, dense forests, and over 120 miles of hiking trails.
4. Zion National Park in Utah is home to the famous Angels Landing trail, which offers breathtaking views of the park's red rock formations.
5. Glacier National Park in Montana offers over 700 miles of hiking trails, including the popular Highline Trail and Grinnell Glacier Trail.
6. The Appalachian Trail, which spans 14 states from Georgia to Maine, is a bucket-list destination for many hikers and offers a variety of terrain and scenery.
7. The Pacific Crest Trail, which stretches over 2,600 miles from Mexico to Canada, is another iconic hiking destination that offers stunning views of the western United States.
Best Family Vacations in the World